From a drinks trolley to members’ lounges, a new co-working space in Belgravia is upping the workplace experience. Charlotte Pasha speaks to 25 EP's Director of Operations, Maris Tucs
What is 25 Eccleston Place?
25 EP is a new co-working space in Eccleston Yards, where co-working meets hospitality. It's home to independent businesses and innovative entrepreneurs, managed by a passionate service-led team.
We welcome companies that want flexibility, who are fast growth and care about location, design and service. Our community is rich and diverse. Members can have privacy or community – whichever they crave.
What services are offered?
All members have access to meeting rooms, event spaces, printing and scanning along with super-fast Wi-Fi. There are three types of membership:
Limited monthly use of our hot desk areas.
A dedicated desk and locker solely for you, with the option of having a registered business address at 25 EP with post and delivery handling, plus 25 hours of complimentary meeting room use.
Your company’s own personal space, complimentary use of our meeting rooms and your own presentation screen with integrated video camera.
Why was now the right time to launch 25 EP?
Prior to the pandemic, the SW1 neighbourhood was hugely underserved in the luxury flexible workspace market, reflecting an immense opportunity, and Grosvenor is committed to their vision of providing a broad range of offerings. Over the last year the role of the workspace has seen a dramatic shift, with the increasing need for neighbourhood-style amenities such as restaurants, coffee shops and gyms in close proximity.
What are some of the perks members can expect?
- Access to meeting rooms, member lounges and auditorium
- Discounts at participating retailers, gyms, lifestyle fitness and restaurants in Eccleston Yards
- Complimentary access to a broad range of programmed events
- Drinks courtesy of our drinks trolley every Thursday and Friday
- Networking – access to the communit
- Access to our Concierge services, who can assist with everything from advice on client gifts to booking local restaurants
To book a tour or for further information, email Maris Tucs on email@example.com