To cultivate transcendence in the working youth, predicting a future where work and self are symbiotic
Panthea combines the science of learning with the art of teaching through a series of four scientifically curated programmes – it’s a collaboration between science, psychology, and business experts, offering a journey that has been co-created for a higher purpose, leading to accredited Pantheans flourishing in the workplace and beyond.
Our launch Programme, Futurity™, is a 5-day programme based in the heart of London, in partnership with the leading provider of psychometric assessments, Thomas International. Futurity™ supports and drives Panthea’s mission to create opportunities for the young workforce to flourish, through deep psychological awareness and support for their passion, vocation, mission and professional lives. It encourages intrinsic motivation, well- being, engagement and a profound meaningful connection.
- Purpose: Discover their fundamental reason for being
- Presence: Use learnings and practices taken from the research and theory surrounding Emotional Intelligence to foster deep connections and collaboration with others
- Power: Create passion and vigour around embracing and embedding change
- Play: Recognise and embrace the interaction between playfulness, connection and control
- Propel: Generate leaps of faith – crafting a deep sense of commitment to a shared narrative
Learning is experiential, based on the latest cognitive and learning science research, nurturing an all-inclusive attitude and instilling the fundamentals that lead to becoming an enlightened leader. Our framework provides a guide for the next wave of innovators and offers a radically new way of thinking about the workplace, so that the future of work becomes a place of wonder and awe.
For more information please visit: panthea.group and follow us on socials @PantheaGroup #WeArePanthea